Postdoc Research Scientist
Dr. Qin’s group at Iowa State University is seeking a Postdoc Research Scientist to do research in Advanced Manufacturing. The expected duration (negotiable) will be from January, 2021 – July, 2021. Renew of the contract will be depending on performance and availability of funding.
- Manage multiple projects: work with Ph.D. students to ensure project research progress; Write progress reports for the projects
- Paper writing: mainly help with revision of Ph.D. students’ manuscripts
- Design of experiments and data analysis
- Attend and lead project meetings
- Laboratory management: safety, procurement, etc.
- Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Material Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or closely related field by the end of Dec 2020
- Prior experience in advanced manufacturing
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written skills
- Multi-task ability to manage multiple projects
- If international researchers, be able to work on OPT/J1 visa in Spring & Summer 2021
- Email Dr. Qin with CV & Cover Letter. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A virtual meeting will be scheduled.
- More information related to research can be found via the group website: imse.iastate.edu/feap
Please apply through ISU HR system: